The Psychology Public Engagement program leverages technology to communicate the results and real-world implications of faculty research to extension educators, community partners, volunteers, policymakers, and others in New York State and beyond. We involve students in research-public engagement activities, fostering learning opportunities for students while providing needed services in our communities. We also cultivate research-community partnerships, facilitating exchange and collaboration among researchers and stakeholders so that the tools that research produces are informed by and incorporated into practice in a significant way.
Discover HD TODAY e-NEWS, the quarterly digest of cutting-edge research from the Department of Psychology.
Explore the HD Today e-NEWS website at http://hdtoday.human.cornell.edu/ and discover a wide range of resources:
- Read and share our articles featuring research and outreach by faculty and students
- Watch videos on our HD YouTube Channel
- Listen to podcasts on our Listen Notes
- Download reports and publications
- Learn with online continuing education
- Follow us on HD Twitter and HD Facebook
- Participate in a research study
- Subscribe to receive website and e-news updates
This website is maintained by Psychology Outreach & Extension led by Valerie Reyna, Psychology Professor and Department Extension Leader.
HD Today e-News is supported by Smith-Lever funds from the National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA), U.S. Department of Agriculture. Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.