You are here
- Cognitive Science
My primary research interests are in moral judgment. I am particularly interested in moral intuitions (especially concerning moral responsibility, and the permissibility or impermissibility of certain acts), and in biases that affect moral judgment.
I also have a general interest in the influence of emotional states on thinking and deciding. I am particularly interested in specific emotions (anger, disgust, fear, etc.) and their differential impact on how we process information, how we remember events, and how these emotions impact our moral judgments of others.
- PSYCH 1101 : Introduction to Psychology
- PSYCH 1103 : Introductory Psychology Seminars
- PSYCH 4700 : Undergraduate Research in Psychology
- PSYCH 4710 : Advanced Undergraduate Research in Psychology
- PSYCH 6000 : General Research Seminar