Welcome to the third annual Cornell Undergraduate Psychology (CUP) Conference! The conference is a unique opportunity for undergraduate students to experience a professional conference in the field, to share and present their work, and to meet other students and learn about the various kinds of exciting, cutting-edge work being conducted here at Cornell.
To be held on Friday, May 8, 2020 in Clark Hall
Register here (registration is free)
- The conference will consist of a series of oral presentations as well as an ongoing poster session.
- A light breakfast and a full lunch will be served.
- There is no fee for presenting or attending.
To be eligible to present, you must be enrolled as an undergraduate student.
We are looking for research in psychological science , conducted by undergraduate students (not just Psych majors or minors). Students who are majors or minors in the following departments are encouraged to apply and attend:
|Information Science||Cognitive Science|
|Neurobiology & Behavior|
- Application Open: Tuesday, March 6
- Wednesday, April 15: Abstract submission deadline (submit an abstract by midnight EST).
- Monday, April 20: Abstract notification (the program committee will email all presenters regarding decisions and provide instructions for poster and talk presentations).
- Friday May 8: Conference date.
- You can apply to present either a poster or a short oral presentation (12 minutes plus 3 minutes for questions, for a total of 15 minutes).
- The research must have been conducted with faculty or graduate student supervisors.
- You will be asked to indicate whether you would prefer a poster or talk format, and whether you would be willing to do either.
- Given space considerations, some people presenting a talk may be asked to present a poster instead.